I am excited to announce that my artwork will be featured at the 2015 Firestone Art & Music Show in October. It feels great to support the local community of Firestone, Colorado!
A few facts about the awesome town of Firestone, Colorado
- Firestone is 30 minutes from Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins, and is the bullseye if your target is finding a good place to live in Colorado.
- Firestone ranked 24 best place to live in 2013 time.com/money/2791437/24-firestone-co/
- Firestone is a rapidly growing community with a comprehensive plan to provide diverse retail, housing and employment opportunities. Responsible governmental leadership, a unique location and a high quality of life make Firestone equipped for new business development in all commercial and retail sectors.
- Firestone has 15 parks and five miles of trails connecting to the regional St. Vrain Legacy Trail and the Colorado Front Range Trail system.
- Firestone is home to beautiful 18 hole Saddleback Golf Club and Colorado’s first Footgolf course! I have played the course countless times. It’s challenging, fun, well maintained, and has exceptional mountain views. You can learn more about the course at saddlebackgolf.com
And now the details of the Firestone Art & Music Show
The Firestone Art and Music Show will feature local artists from Firestone, Frederick, Dacono and Mead. The reception is a great time for artists to visit with guests, meet other artists, listen to live music, enjoy refreshments and take part in this special event. The reception will also include children’s activities and live art demonstrations. Refreshments will be served compliments of the Firestone Cultural Committee.
As of 2014 18 artists participated in the event, with room for several more.
Date and Location of the Event
October 10, 2015 12-4pm
Carbon Valley Regional Library
7 Park Ave, Firestone, CO 80504
The reception will feature music from local musicians Holly Adams, Dave Davis and Tim Ostdiek. Home Depot will also offer children’s activities during the 1 to 4 p.m. event where kids can make small crafts to take home.
Art Reception will be held on October 10, 2015 1-4pm
If you are a Colorado local or visitor I hope to see you there! Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the event, you can still stop in at the Carbon Valley Regional Library in Firestone, CO where my artwork will be on display through the month of October.